bd - Win2k backdoor

From: Parth Galen (parth_galenat_private)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 12:14:17 PDT

    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of bd? It was at labs.defcom.com/releases/bd/ but is no longer there. I am wanting to use this rather than nc in a pentest to prove the point that local portscanning as an intrusion detection method is not enough.

    Cheers,
    Parth

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/