generating own customized http requests, fragmenting, determing sequence

From: Sven Humm (svenhummat_private)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 01:48:59 PDT

    Hello

    Does anybody have a good idea how I can create customized HTTP
    requests.....fragmenting the reguests and determine the sequence of the
    packates.

    For example:
    I want to generate a HTTP request xy.com/somescript.php?Var1=2&Var2=3 .
    But I want to divide this request in 6 packets and that the packets with the
    sting "somescript.php" arrives as the last package on the target.

    I mean, I can do it with nessus scripting language..but maybe there is a
    better tool to do it faster.

    Some idea ?

    Sven

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/