Re: Training Lab Question

From: Jacques Thomas (jacktomat_private)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 15:11:10 PDT

    User Mode Linux (ULM) might be a good alternative to VMWare, which I
    appreciate a lot also. As with VMWare, you can reinstall the whole
    (virtual) system by simply copying a file.

    I have not used it much but I read Alan Cox on a mailing list stating
    that he used it to insulate certain servers.

    Regards,

    	Jacques

    PS: http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/