Scanner/Full Disclosure Thread Is Dead

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 11:53:02 PDT

    Unless someone has something really clever to add this thread it is dead.
    It's been entertaining but I'd rather not spend my weekend moderating it
    or see you spend your weekend reading it.

    -al

    VP Engineering
    SecurityFocus
    "Vae Victis"

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/