RE: Default passwords for TSO and CICS ?

From: RT (roelofat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 08:36:55 PDT

    On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Craig, Scott wrote:

    +What ever happened to the "database" of default passwords found at any of
    +the following links? (which no longer work)

    +http://security.nerdnet.com/rawdump.php  -- seemed to be the most popular
    +http://wips.sensepost.com/defaultpasswords.html
    +http://snitterly.sensepost.com/misc/defaultpasswords.html

    The default password database was born about 2 years ago when I started looking
    for the default password for a Packeteer device.

    I started building the DB, but it was quickly duplicated up by keen web
    developers with database submit forms, search thingies etc.

    I decided to abandon the effort as others were doing a much better job than I.
    A quick Google for "default password" reveals that FX and them have last
    updated their list on the 11th of May - this year (so it seems kinda current)

    http://www.phenoelit.de/dpl/dpl.html

    Enjoy,
    Roelof.

    Roelof W Temmingh               SensePost IT security
    roelofat_private            +27 83 448 6996
    http://www.sensepost.com        http://www.hackrack.com