Fport and Psexec

From: Wells, David (DavidWellsat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 02:03:33 PDT

    Hi

    From a remote PC I am running psexec \\..cmd.exe on a NT 4 PDC. I have admin
    privileges so I receive a cmd shell from the PDC. I then attempt to run
    Fport on the PDC, Fport runs but only gives me it's app header and no info
    on ports.

    I have also run this with system privileges and it still won't give me any
    info.

    Any thoughts?

    Thx

    Dave

    DISCLAIMER : The opinions expressed within this message
                 are those of the author, and not those of

                 The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited.

    (1) This message is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  It
          is intended solely for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by
          anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received this message in
          error, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way
          use or rely on the information contained in this message. Such
          unauthorised use may be unlawful.  If you have received this
          message in error, please contact our IT Helpdesk immediately on
          (+44)(0)1534 285 268 and delete it and all copies from your system.

    (2) The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited is
        registered/licensed under/with:-

          - The Banking Business (Jersey) Law 1991
          - The Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission for Banking
            and Investment Business (number 2304)
          - The Banking Supervision (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 1994

        Registered Office:-
              Royal Bank House, 71 Bath Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE4 8PJ

    (3) This e-mail facility is provided by The Royal Bank of Scotland
        International Limited for itself and for its associated companies.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/