Re: Apache Chunked Encoding Vulnerability on AIX (RS6000)

From: Kevin Spett (kspettat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 10:58:55 PDT

    What happens when you run a chunked encoding exploit against it?  If you
    don't get a response and your connection is suddenly terminated, it's
    vulnerable.  I would not consider the server "safe" just because no one has
    posted exploit code for it to bugtraq either.

    Kevin Spett
    SPI Labs
    http://www.spidynamics.com/

    ----- Original Me0ssage -----