Re: Looks like a Borderware firewall

From: The Blueberry (acr872kat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 08:53:12 PDT

    Hi all,

    In fact, connecting to https://the_device:442 yields an error message saying
    I must use the BWClient to connect to it with the big borderware logo on the
    top of the page... thank you all for your help.

    >BTW, you did not say so but my guess is that the mailserver is an Outlook
    >Web
    >Access. Am I right? Unicode or ISAPI?

    Exchange 5.5/MSADC on a broken IIS on the same box.. lotsa things to write
    in my report! ;)

    But as we are on the subject, does anyone knows what is used as credentials
    for the Checkpoint? Are there default passwords? I did not found them in my
    default password lists...

    --TB