MS Access password crackers

From: r00tat_private
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 07:11:43 PDT

    Hi All,

    I am looking to find a "freeware" MS Access password cracker.

    I have searched the Internet for over two days only to find multiple commercial
    packages, which claim to guess the first two or three letters. With all the
    commercial products I have had different results for the first three letters,
    therefore cannot be sure of their effectiveness.

    Any helo what-so-ever is very much appreciated.

    Kindest Regards

    ./Mark

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/