TCP Port 3600

From: Rob Pope (rob.popeat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 02:53:12 PDT

    HI,

    I'm pen-testing a unix host which OS detection determines as Linux 2.4.x
    kernel.

    I have TCP port 3600 open and am trying to identify the service behind it.
    Common port lists are a bit ambiguous

    When I NetCat to it I get the return:

     ERROR=400 Errmsg="Command should be specified"

    Any Ideas please?

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/