[Full-Disclosure] SPIKE 2.7 Released: There's a party at my house, so bring the beer and follow me....

From: Dave Aitel (daveat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 06:20:59 PDT

    Get SPIKE 2.7 at http://www.immunitysec.com/SPIKE2.7.tar.gz
    Homepage: http://www.immunitysec.com/spike.html

    Remotes in the package:
      pptp kernel bug on Windows 2000 and XP (not originally found by SPIKE
        but there is no other repro available)
      Many fun IIS DoS's
      Many fun MSRPC bugs
      Many fun SunRPC bugs on Solaris (ttdb, cmsd, rpcbind, etc)

    (I consider any bug found by the default run of SPIKE to be public)

    Additionally an upgraded SPIKE Proxy 1.3.2 is included.

    The biggest new feature is the addition of size fuzzers, which attempt
    to locate integer overflows. In at least one case, they succeed.

    You can verify all Immunity packages with hashdb
    ( http://www.immunitysec.com/hashdb.html ). A full changelog
    is available at http://www.immunitysec.com/CHANGELOG.txt .

    Dave Aitel
    Immunity, Inc.