ACF2 auditing

From: bart2kat_private
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 11:02:20 PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm running a pen-test/audit on an OS/390 system running ACF2.  I've googled and still haven't found any documents for best practice or common mistakes made with ACF2 rule sets, has anyone come across a document like this and willing to share the web-location of such a document?

    Thanks in-advance
    Bart