Re: Lotus Notes

From: David Barnett (dbarn064at_private)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 05:50:29 PST

    Well I must concur with Chad as Notes default installs are wide open.
    Rarely when doing Pen tests have I found a correctly secured Notes/Domino
    server. Permissions are rarely correct for databases. While I am sure
    NexPose has done a fine job with their Vuln scanner, I have tried <unbiased
    commercial plug> AppDetective works really well for Lotus and Domino scans!!
    You can also use N-Stealth or any of your favorite web scanners and add the
    following files:

    /852566C90012664F
    /admin4.nsf
    /admin5.nsf