Re: Terminal Server brute force

From: visigoth (visigothat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:00:13 PST

    On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 08:48:40PM -0800, Robert E. Lee wrote:
    > TSGrinder is still not listed as available.  Does anyone know when it
    > might become available?
    >
    > robert

    Never, as near as I can tell.  It was initially slated for release at the
    2001 BH/DC, then the 2002, and now I get no messages back from thor...  The
    recent stability of rdesktop TS client for linux makes me consider beginning
    the process of creating one...  I think I'll take a look this weekend and see
    how tough it looks.  This is a tool that would be really nice to have..

    Cheers,
    visigoth

    	Damieon Stark		| Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
    e: visigothat_private	| Linux: Where do you want to go tommorow?
    	p: 612.382.6945		| FreeBSD/Sun: Are you guys coming or what?
    	pgp: 0xBE5D0C57		| http://www.sun.com/solaris - To the Nth!
    	pgp.mit.edu		| http://www.freebsd.org - The power to serve!
    I'll see your DMCA and raise you a First Amendment.
    http://www.anti-dmca.org
    eot

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/