Insurance

From: Parisi, Robert (Robert.Parisiat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:57:59 PST

    Lisa,
    I would be happy to wak you thru the available coverages. What you need to
    look for essentially is a coverage suite that provides full errors &
    omissions coverage for both your actions and the possible unfortunate
    consequences/damages in the highly unlikely and improbable event that your
    actions damage the testee. In this case damage to their systems, software,
    etc as well as possibly exposing their systems to other non-benign attackes,
    etc.

    Regards,

    Bob Parisi

    Robert A. Parisi, Jr.
    Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer
    AIG eBusiness Risk Solutions
    80 Pine Street, 8th Floor
    NYC, NY 10005
    Phone:    212-770-1691
    Fax:        443-381-2473 (direct)
    Fax:        212-770-5375 (general)
    Pager:     877-356-3223
    Cell:        917-439-5844
    8773563223at_private <mailto:8773563223at_private>
    robert.parisiat_private <mailto:robert.parisiat_private>
    www.aignetadvantage.com

    NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
    contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for
    the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended
    recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
    distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
    strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
    notify the sender immediately by telephone (212-770-1691) or by electronic
    mail (robert.parisiat_private), and delete this message and all copies and
    backups thereof. Thank you.