Re: XSS LAB DEMO IDEAS

From: Loki (lokiat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 09:41:12 PST

    Recently having done this for my employer, what I did was
    combed Bugtraq archives for keyword searches on xss or
    cross-site vulnerabilities. After doing so you can
    identify software packages (postnuke, apalachian web site,
    et. al) and the version #s of affected releases.

    After doing so, I setup a linux box, mysql, and the
    different vulnerable software packages that were
    identified and began to xss away.

    Food for thought.

    Loki
    http://www.fatelabs.com