Re: PerlModule Apache::AuthDBI

From: Martin Eiszner (martinat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 22:44:00 PST

    On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:29:55 -0800
    "Joe Luna" <joelunaat_private> wrote:

    > the username/password which I'm assuming is some sort of administrative
    > account.
    > What I'm not sure of is the type of database or even how to connect
    > using the credentials gained from the conf file.
    > Any pointers?

    .. this tells you that they are using a postgreSql database.
    if you dont have a local account, postgresql might help you to get one.

    if you can find a single sql-injections flaw (http://www.owasp.org/asac/input_validation/sql.shtml)
    postgresql will supply you with anything you need. it supports multiple statements  (1st'; your query; aso.)

    Mei

    meiat_private
    http://www.websec.org

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/