Re: Identify OS?

From: Kevin Reynolds (reynolds25at_private)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 14:27:28 PST

    It is definately not a cisco box.  Cisco can only give you two prompts,
    "password:" by default or "Username:" when using AAA.  Too many ports are
    open to be a networking device anyway.  Looking at the ports that are open,
    some flavor of *nix is a good bet.   Could be a *nix acting as a router.

    Kevin