WebInspect

From: Indian Tiger (indiantigerat_private)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 07:38:25 PST

    Hi,

    I was using WebInspect and found Web DAV Support enabled.
    It's execution part suggests following to exploit:

    Issue the following request to the server:
    PROPFIND / HTTP/1.0
    Host:
    I can't understood, how to use these commands to exploit this vulnerability.
    IIS was not showing any log after running WebInspect.
    I think the directory for this is c:\winnt\system32\logfiles

    Sincerely,

    Balwant Rathore, CISSP

    Do you know the base address of the Global Offset Table (GOT) on a Solaris 8
    box?
    CORE IMPACT does.
    www.securityfocus.com/core