Ethical Hacking / Pen Testing Training Courses

From: Talisker (offthecuffat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 02:14:51 PST

    Hi
    I've just updated my sites list of Instructor Lead Ethical Hacking courses I
    now have some 16 listed.  Last year while I was in the Antarctic I received
    a few suggestions for inclusion but at the time had no access to update my
    site.  My apologies to those I let down but I'm now in a position to include
    them.  I've never actually attended one myself and there is much debate
    about their worth, but I know of some very satisfied customers.
    For those like myself who can't afford an Ethical Hacking course I'd
    recommend reading through Hacking Exposed and getting a copy of vmware.

    I'm also embarking on security training lists for other topics, the
    navigation on the site reflects this with the exception of wireless security
    training the link for which is http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/CWire.htm

    What I have this far are:

    Advanced Network Attacks & Countermeasures
    NSEC - Network Security Corp
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#NSEC

    Advanced Penetration Testing Course
    NTG
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#NTG

    Applied Hacking Techniques
    SensePost
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#SensePost

    Ethical Hacking / Network Intrusion & Penetration Techniques
    Internet Security Systems, Inc
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#ISS

    Extreme Hacking
    Ernst & Young LLP
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#EY

    Hacking Inside Out
    Ascure N.V
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#Ascure

    Hacking and Assessment Boot Camp
    Vigilar, Inc
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#Vigilar

    Hacker Insight Technical
    Defcom
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#Defcom

    Hacking 101
    Farm9.com, Inc
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#Farm9

    Network Vulnerability: Assessment & Defense
    Learning Tree International
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#LTI

    Qinetiq IT Security Health Check Course
    Qinetiq
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#QinetiQ

    Systems Security 101
    TTL Unlimited
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#TTL

    The Hacker Phenomenon: Tools and Techniques
    New Dimensions International
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#NDI

    Ultimate Network Penetration Course
    Canaudit, Inc
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#Canaudit

    Ultimate Hacking
    Foundstone
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#Foundstone

    VeriSign Applied Hacking & Countermeasures
    e-Security Consulting & Training Ltd
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm#esct

    Thanks for taking the time to read this

    take care
    -andy
    Taliskers Network Security Tools
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk

    Do you know the base address of the Global Offset Table (GOT) on a Solaris 8
    box?
    CORE IMPACT does.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/core