Re: Netstumbling

From: IndianZ (indianzat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 09:46:11 PST

    Hi Stonewall

    Well - I work for the Swiss Airforce, and we test our Wireless LAN's ourself,
    before "bad guys" will do it. I don't know about the law regulation in other
    countries, but if you only scan by stumbling - and no connection is made -
    it's legal in Switzerland. Even if the Wireless Area isn't protected, and
    someone breaks it, it's legal - because our laws tell it's not unlawful when
    it's not or only bad protected...

    GreetZ from IndianZ