Re: Penetration Testing Lab Setup

From: Don Bailey (baileydlat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 10:33:59 PST

    I chaired a BoF on "Attack Lab Design" last year at SANS Orlando.  The
    supporting docs from that are publicly available here:

    http://www.geekspeed.net/~beetle/download/attacklab.html

    Hope this info helps.

    Sincerely,

    Don

    --
    Don Bailey
    Lead INFOSEC Engineer/Scientist

    Are your vulnerability scans producing just another report?
    Manage the entire remediation process with StillSecure VAM's
    Vulnerability Repair Workflow.
    Download a free 15-day trial:
    http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html