HW/SW Rogue AP Wireless Detection

From: Gary Nugent (garynugentat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 10:27:10 PST

    Hello, there, I am looking for anyone who has had experience with a combined (pref. PDA) device for signal detection/analysis.  I am familiar with the Fluke Ipaq-based product (http://www.flukenetworks.com/us/LAN/Handheld+Testers/WaveRunner/Overview.htm), but it is quite expensive (app. $2500 US or more).  The rogue AP detection is a crucial part of this.  Any thoughts?

    Regards,

    Gary Nugent
    E gary.nugentat_private

     This message originated from a mobile.rogers.com webmail account.
     Ce message provient d'un compte de courriel web mobile.rogers.com.

    Are your vulnerability scans producing just another report?
    Manage the entire remediation process with StillSecure VAM's
    Vulnerability Repair Workflow.
    Download a free 15-day trial:
    http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html