Aggregating vulnerability report data?

From: aheckerat_private
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 15:18:11 PST

    Folks,

    Been googling for an answer to this for a number of weeks now, but have had no success, so I figured I'd toss it out to the forum & see what y'all think.

    I've been involved in doing vulnerability assessments (and penetration tests) for some time now; I use *both* nessus and ISS Internet Security Scanner, but have yet found a way to correlate and aggregate their information into one comprehemsive document. The only thing I've seen that even purports to do something like this is the HArris STATAnalyzer, but I can't get any real, solid info on *it*, either.

    Anyone have any pointers for me? It'd be much appreciated.

    - Alan
    --
    "Never send a Monster to do the work of an Evil Scientist."

    Did you know that you have VNC running on your network?
    Your hacker does. Plug your security holes now!
    Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
    http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html