Re: command-line reverse connection tunnel?

From: Steven Gill (gman1120at_private)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 10:02:15 PST

    All,

    I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to let you know that the tool I
    had talked about, revinetd, has been updated and is stable now for use.  I
    have successfully tested it in a pen test stituation in the lab for doing
    reverse connectivity.  I think this would be a valuable tool for all people
    who perform this kind of testing.  Please take a look at it and let me know
    how it works for you.

    http://revinetd.sourceforge.net

    Steve

    Did you know that you have VNC running on your network?
    Your hacker does. Plug your security holes now!
    Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
    http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html