RE: Bluetooth

From: Rob Shein (shotenat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 09:44:42 PST

    I know of several academic documents that outline places to start looking,
    but I know of no pen-testing tools as of yet.  What's your ultimate goal
    here?  Some wired-side vulnerabilities have been found in access points
    (like Red-M's product, for example, which has a TFTP server you can't turn
    off...lovely for brute force password attacks).

    For documents, I know a few good ones:

    http://ece.gmu.edu/courses/ECE543/presentationsF01/pachpa_bluetooth.pdf
    (good overview)

    http://www.giac.org/practical/GSEC/Tu_Niem_GSEC.pdf (good refs at end)