RE: Concurrent Sessions and User Feedback

From: Rob Shein (shotenat_private)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 14:55:03 PDT

    I would say that it would be best only to offer either message if the
    login/password combination were correct.  While it does to some extent
    assist someone who is brute-forcing an account, it would only work if they
    already got the correct account...and from what I'm gathering, the system
    locks out accounts that suffer too many failed attempts.