Re: Firewall Testing Software

From: Alvin Oga (alvin.secat_private-Consulting.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 18:13:24 PDT

    hi ya colin

    http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Firewall/Testing
    a collection of fw stuff

    c ya
    alvin

    On 9 Apr 2003, Colin Greg wrote:

    Hi,

    > Can anyone recommend good products for testing firewall rulesets?
    >
    > I have searched on the web and only come up with one, Firewall Informer
    > from Blade, and I have not looked at this yet but I thought I would ask
    > the experts.

    Costs are climbing and complaints are rising
    as SPAM overloads your e-mail servers and Inboxes
    SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
    and gives you the reports to prove it.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-pen-test2
    Download a free trial and see just
    what's going in and out of your organization.