AW: Apache Chunk Code Files

From: Sven Scherler (s.scherlerat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 02:31:41 PDT

    Hey

    You might also want to have a look at:

    http://www.rootshell.be/~doxical/exploits/sploits_c/open_source/

    Sven

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: ph1zzle [mailto:ph1zzleat_private]
    Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. April 2003 16:15
    An: Asim Shaikh
    Cc: pen-testat_private
    Betreff: Re: Apache Chunk Code Files

    Just a guess but you probably need to port these files, I havn't looked
    at them for a few months but if my memory serves me, they are designed
    to be run on unix platforms, and knowone that I know of has ported them
    to windows, simply finding and installing header files will not work
    unless you find a header that has been designed to run on windows as
    well. So I assume that you have just googled the missing header files
    and mistakingly tried to compile with unix header files, which I can
    only imagine the types of errors your compiler is sending you if this is
    the case. So although I don't have a solution for you, this may help to
    explain why it isn't working for you.

    Good Luck!
    Ph1zzle da nizzle

    On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 18:21, Asim Shaikh wrote:
    > Hi There All,
    >
    > Any idea where can i find pre compiled files for windows of
    apace-nosejob.c
    > and apache-scalp.c . I try to compile them under xp with all proper header
    > files but it keeps throwing error.
    >
    > So maybe someone guide me where i can download there .exe files for
    windows.

    > Thanxs in Advance
    >
    > Asim Shaikh

    > top spam and e-mail risk at the gateway.
    > SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
    > and gives you the reports to prove it. See exactly how much
    > junk never even makes it in the door. Free 30-day trial:
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-pen-test

    Costs are climbing and complaints are rising
    as SPAM overloads your e-mail servers and Inboxes
    SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
    and gives you the reports to prove it.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-pen-test2
    Download a free trial and see just
    what's going in and out of your organization.