For Indian Tiger - Pen test lab

From: Sam (sangthomasat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 00:26:32 PDT

    Hello,

    I've been following your posts right from the penetration lab set up
    phase. Would it be possible for you to share your experience so that
    others can shorten their learning curve? Again, if not too much of a
    trouble, can I contact you over your mail id (mail sent to your id
    stated here bounces back ;))- as I'm in the starting throes of setting
    up a penetration lab, and your recent experience and guidance would be
    valuable for me.

    Thanks,
    Sam