Re: Webdev fuss so what?

From: mvillanova (mvillanovaat_private)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 11:56:34 PDT

    On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 19:16, peter devris wrote:
    > What is all the fuss about the webdev vul?
    >
    > I have an IIS5.0 server SP3 and thought I best check
    > this out so tried the following to test and exploit my
    > server
    >
    > webdevfinder.pl - by SensePost Research
    >       returns - WebDAV possibly in use

    Try using the KaHT tool, (www.greyhat.org) it will return a root shell
    or add a user depending on your command line switch.  I've found it very
    accurate.

    Did you know that you have VNC running on your network?
    Your hacker does.
    Plug your security holes.
    Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/StillSecure-pen-test