Re: Secure Home Networking?

From: R. DuFresne (dufresneat_private)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 16:53:13 PDT

    Perhaps one of the more nasty tests to do on home users is to e-mail then
    a trojan ot two that will backdoor the system.  If they point and click
    and let it run/install, then they are *not* a candidate for a vpn tunnel
    into work.  Aside from that get all the netbui/netbios toys you can get
    your hands on and see what might be bound to the internet interface.

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne