Re: penetration test in a Windows 2000/NT network

From: Jimi Thompson (jimitat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 20:06:07 PDT

    One thing that I think has been overlooked here is, we need to know
    if you are coming in from the outside or if you are already on the
    internal network?

    I think that the assumption here is that you are already on the
    internal network.

    --
    Thanks,

    Ms. Jimi Thompson, CISSP, Rev.

    "Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
    governed by those who are dumber." --Plato