bluetooth call for papers

From: mmo@remote-exploit.org
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 16:31:31 PDT

    Hi there,

    well after developing wellenreiter for testing 802.11b networks the
    remote-exploit.org team wants to take a deeper look in the possibility
    on developing test-tools for the bluetooth networks.

    We need as much information as it is possible from anywhere. Do you
    have driver developing manuals? Detailes device specs or allready
    recognized some tools or hardwaremodifications?

    Please provide us this information for assisting our study and
    development.

    Greetings

    Max