Re: Tools for voicemail testing?

From: Mark Rowe (mark.rowe@pentest-limited.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 02:13:26 PDT

    You could try VMBhckr or VrACK which are old DOS tools but your mileage
    will vary depending on the configuration of the VM system you are
    testing. I generally have more success using Procomm Plus scripts.

    Have a look at Stephan Barnes website which has a good section on VM
    hacking as well as downloads for the tools I've mentioned plus some
    example ASPECT scripts.

    http://home.mminternet.com/~barneshouse/haq.htm

    Hope this helps,
    Mark.