New Site.

From: deepcode (deepcodeat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 19:11:52 PDT

    Although nothing to do with penetration, I'm planning to get a site started,
    devoted solely to logs and auditing facilities. How they work, how to
    defeat/manipulate them, and how to cover your tracks basically. There are so
    many sites out there on general computer security and hacking, but nothing
    that is specific to one area. Anyone with links to good docs/txts on the
    subject, or an article they would like to send me, it would really help.
    Thanks.

    "Fear, anger and aggression lead to the dark side."
                                - Master Yoda