ARIN Handle IP block whois query

From: a55mnkyat_private
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 08:54:42 PDT

    I have been asked by a global org to do a blind A & P engagement.  I am
    trying to get all the IP blocks to price the work - i have done the
    obvious and queried ARIN for all I could think of.  What I cannot figure
    out is how to query by ARIN handle to see if any other blocks are
    registered - i.e., i have a list of handles and I want to do a whois by
    handle and see if any other blocks and/or domains are registered.

    a55mnky

    Your network Firewall and IDS products do not prevent Web application
    exploits - the most common form of online attack - resulting in Web
    defacement, data theft, sabotage and fraud.

    KaVaDo is the first and only company that provides a complete and an
    integrated suite of Web application security products, allowing you to
    assess your entire environment, automatically set positive security
    policies and maintainĀ it without compromising business performance.

    For more information on KaVaDo and to download a FREE white paper on Web
    applications - security policy automation, please visit:
    http://www.kavado.com/ad.htm