TScrack 2.1 released

From: gridrun (gridrunat_private-girlies.org)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:36:05 PDT

    Hello there,

    for all those who have been waiting for a TS bruteforce tool: TScrack
    2.1 build 77  introduces bruteforce cracking against RDP servers. Its an
    interim release, and I didnt have time to update documentation, but I
    added a small txt file explaining how to use bruteforce mode. Grab it
    from http://softlabs.spacebitch.com/tscrack if you are interested.

    If someone could test this on/against windows 2003? I guess it will work
    *on* it (since 2k3 is based on 2k) but not *against* it, as the AI is
    still the old one, and didnt ever see a single capture of a 2003
    terminal server. I'd be however very suprised to hear that it works;
    unfortunately I cant test it here because I do not have a windows 2003
    server available atm.

    Also notice that there is a bug in the docs, saying TScrack does support
    40bit encryption... tsk tsk, silly me, there is no such thing as 40bit
    encryption with RDP!

    As a side note: Has any of your boxen ever been owned by 31337 IRC
    hax0rs? Have you ever found an unauthorized eggdrop, or a sdbot running
    on your servers? Check out http://www.spacebitch.com/cerebro.jpg then,
    and let me know what you think: gridrunat_private (hi spammers, I
    give a flying fsck bout ur inch-adding products btw).

    Cheers
    --gridrun

    KaVaDo is the first and only company that provides a complete and an
    integrated suite of Web application security products, allowing you to:
     - assess your entire Web environment with a Scanner,
     - automatically set positive security policies for real-time protection,
       and
     - maintain such policies at the Application Firewall without compromising busines performance.

    For more information on KaVaDo and to download a FREE white paper on Web applications - security policy automation, please visit:
    http://www.kavado.com/ad.htm