best Win2K based compact Pen Test tool set.?

From: bsa_martiniat_private
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 14:19:11 PDT

    I am looking at getting my gear down to a smaller aproach I currently have
    three boxes I cary with me a nessus server, a win2K client with SSH to
    connect back to the nesses box and a thord box for running misc scanners
    like Enum. I would like to be more portable. Does any one recomend a
    windows based Pen Test "toolkit"?

    Thanks.
    BSA