Driftnet + WEP + Kismet FIFO named pipe + pcap dumps!

From: Joe Skaboika (caffeinex36at_private)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 18:42:58 PDT

    http://68.38.68.127:81/writings/driftnet.html

    I wrote a little howto-type-deal along with putting up
    a version of Driftnet that not only works on wireless,
    but works with dumpfiles, which means it works with
    kismet's named pipe output for wepdecoding, etc! If
    someone wants to add a delay switch to it, for when you
    read a dumpfile...by all means do so.

    For those of you who don't know, Driftnet is a nifty
    little application for linux that reconstructs images
    files in a datastream (from a sniffer, etc.) and
    displays them on a screen. I find it a neat tool to do
    some recon with once inside a network. Kismet is the
    wireless tool of all wireless tools. www.kismetwireless.net

    email me with any questions
    -caffeinex36at_private