Re: Using Firewall enumeration tools

From: Andrea Barisani (lcarsat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 10:16:26 PDT

    Hi,

    you can take a look at my FTester, you can find it at:

    http://ftester.sourceforge.net
    http://www.infis.units.it/~lcars/ftester

    Bye

    INFIS Network Administrator & Security Officer         .*.
    Department of Physics       - University of Trieste    /V\
    lcarsat_private - PGP Key 0x8E21FE82      (/ \)
    "How would you know I'm mad?" said Alice.             ^^-^^
    "You must be,'said the Cat,'or you wouldn't have come here."