Nmap-Parser 0.78 Released

From: Anthony G Persaud (ironstar@private)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 21:53:33 PDT

I have released a new version of the Nmap-Parser perl module. I am
hoping the module is useful to anyone writing security scripts with nmap
and PERL. I also hope that anyone who finds it useful can give feedback
on how it can be improved to better help the community.

The latest version can be found on sourceforge.net :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/npx/

or

http://search.cpan.org/~apersaud/Nmap-Parser/

Nmap-Parser Project Website: http://npx.sourceforge.net/

Special thanks to Fyodor for giving me some new nmap xml-output for
analysis (when I did not have an 'adequate' environment to run nmap).

Thanks,

Anthony G Persaud
ironstar@private