Fw: New vulnerability in IIS4.0/5.0

From: Felix Huber (huberfelixat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:29:19 PDT

    I just wrote a NASL for this Bug. Its untested but I hope it works.
    The problem was I found no IIS where I could reproduce this error ( I testet
    five IIS 4 and IIS 5 Boxes ).
    I will improve it when i found a working Box ...

    Btw: I also updated the CF Admin Test.

    MfG
    Felix Huber

    Felix Huber, Security Consultant, Webtopia
    Guendlinger Str.2, 79241 Ihringen - Germany
    huberfelixat_private     (07668)  951 156 (phone)
    http://www.webtopia.de     (07668)  951 157 (fax)
                                             (01792)  205 724 (mobile)