Re: RFP's whisker wrapper

From: Michel Arboi (arboiat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 04:38:05 PST

    Michel Arboi <arboiat_private> writes:

    > We have to manage all the options.

    We now handle:
            -h  scan single host (IP or domain)
            -s  specifies the script database file (defaults to scan.db)
            -V  use virtual hosts when possible
            -p  specify a different default port to use
            -a  authorization username[:password]
            -I  IDS-evasive mode
            -M  use HEAD [etc.] method
            -A  alternate db format
            -P  password file for -L and -U
            -U  brute force user names via directories

    We might use:
            -n+ *nmap output (machine format, v2.06+)
            -F+ *(for unix multi-threaded front end use only)
            -S+  force server version (e.g. -S "Apache/1.3.6")
            -i   more info (exploit information and such)
            -L+  brute force login name/password
                 (parameter is URL; use with -a for username)

    but first, I'd have to understand how they work and what they do :)