whisker plugin is insecure

From: Michel Arboi (arboiat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 23:39:58 PST

    Mea culpa! I knew I did it :-(
    If some user may access the Nessus server machine, he can create a
    whisker command, e.g. in his home directory, then execute it by
    setting the "directory" to the right value.

    I fixed this, whisker has now to be in $PATH.
    Shoulnd't we able to configure some plugins into an "insecure" mode
    for people who run nessusd and nessus on the same machine where they
    have the root password?