Fw: Improving mail relay checks (was: "Nessus calls home")

From: Noam Rathaus (noamrat_private)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 10:28:09 PDT

    Hi,

    Since the previous email bounced, I am resending it, sorry.

    ---
    Hi,

    I can do either of the two:
    1) Give me the script, I will provide you with NASL (Learning curve,
    non-existing)
    2) Show everyone the script, I will give you pointers how to write the NASL,
    give a small example for you to start from, and we will write it "together"
    (Learning curve, high).

    I would prefer 2 (Even though I know it will take longer, because I will be
    more happy to see others become able to utilize the good interface provided
    by NASL to write plugins, and see a less centralized writing plugins).

     Thanks
    Noam Rathaus
    http://www.BeyondSecurity.com
    http://www.SecuriTeam.com