Re: does no404.nasl HAVE to call webmirror and DDI_Directory_Scanner?

From: Michael Scheidell (scheidellat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 13:56:48 PDT

    > Because every plugin relies on no404.nasl, and we want them to run
    > _after_ webmirror and ddi_directory_scanner, which both populate the kb
    > with valuable data

    so, yes, webmirror and DDI_Direcroty_Sanner have to run first...

    hm.. that must have changed a short while back.. I am trying to track down
    why my 'web only' config file calls netbios, telnet, rcp (and lots of
    others)

    must have some FORWARD dependencie I didn't see.

    --
    Michael Scheidell, CEO
    SECNAP Network Security, LLC