Re: False positives due to Dual Behavior of ports

From: Noam Rathaus (noamrat_private)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 11:52:49 PDT

    Hi,

    Well I have been able to gather some more information, disabling the non-SSL or
    enabling just the SSL, will cause the problem to go away. So it does seem to be
    related to both services running on the same port, with a different transport
    handling them.

    Can you suggest a better method to zero-in on the issue?

    Thanks
    Noam Rathaus
    CTO
    Beyond Security Ltd