CISCO ipv4 DoS code

From: Renaud Deraison (deraisonat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:30:51 PDT

    The attached plugin will supposedly block the interface of a CISCO
    router vulnerable to the widely publicized vulnerability. I did not test
    it, and I don't plan to officially include it (it's redundant with
    cisco_ipv4_dos.nasl which is non-intrusive). As such, its description
    should not be taken too seriously.

    I'm publishing it because some people asked how they could write the
    exploit posted on full-disclosure in NASL, so here it is. It
    automatically performs the TTL computation that the original exploit did
    not do, and it sends more packets.

    				-- Renaud