RE: Kazaa_network.nasl with Nessus 2.0.7

From: Gilbert, Austin (AGILBERT@private)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 13:12:27 PDT

    So using /usr/local/nessus-update-plugins does not get the CVS
    version??

    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.